Aug 31, 2018 (Heraldkeeper via COMTEX) — New York, August 31, 2018: The Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market is expected to exceed more than US$ 6.2 Billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 6% in the given forecast period.
The report covers a detailed competitive outlook including the market share and company profiles of the key participants operating in the global market. Key players profiled in the report GSK, Merck, Novartis, Teva, BoehringerIngelheim, Impax, Abbvie, Valeant Pharmaceuticals, Lundbeck, Sun Pharma, Wockhardt, Acadia, and UCB. Company profile includes assigning such as company summary, financial summary, business strategy and planning, SWOT analysis and current developments.
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive neurodegenerative disorder that affects the dopamine-producing nerve cells in the brain. Parkinson’s disease primarily causes tremors, muscle stiffness, improper motor movements, and gait and balance problems. Secondary symptoms of Parkinson’s disease include anxiety, depression, and dementia.
The scope of the report includes a detailed study of Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market with the reasons given for variations in the growth of the industry in certain regions.
Browse Full Report: https://www.marketresearchengine.com/parkinsons-disease-treatment-market
This report provides:
1) An overview of the global market for Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market and related technologies.
2) Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, estimates for 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2024.
3) Identifications of new market opportunities and targeted promotional plans for Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market.
4) Discussion of research and development, and the demand for new products and new applications.
5) Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry.