- Learn what causes ankylosing spondylitis. If you have a risk of developing ankylosing spondylitis taking steps to manage the causes can help to prevent it from happening.
- Instead of using potentially harmful conventional medicines that often only treat the symptoms, reverse ankylosing spondylitis using natural treatments. Learn which treatments are effective and safe.
Because it is an autoimmune disease, for the longest time doctors didn’t know what causes ankylosing spondylitis. Now research has shown that there are things that can, in fact, cause an autoimmune response in the body.
Conventional mainstream medicine addresses a disease by curing the symptoms and not the cause. If you have pain they will give you pain reliever without digging deeper for the cause of the pain. If you want to live a healthier and disease-free life, you have to understand the cause and then remove the cause. It is as simple as that.
Possible Causes of Ankylosing Spondylitis
Ankylosing Spondylitis (AS) is an inflammatory and autoimmune disease and is a type of arthritis. While a cause is not able to be determined in all cases, most cases will be caused by the following:
- Genetics: This is the gene HLA-B27. But remember not everyone with this gene develops AS. We will take a look at why this happens to us shortly. Also if you are HLA-B27 negative, you can still have AS.
- Injury: Injury can be physical or emotional trauma. If you have been in an accident, illness, or perhaps lost someone, it can all impact your immune system. The good news is that this can be managed by exercise and other helpful techniques.
- Prolonged Immobility: We can reverse AS by slowly increasing your activity level. Read this article for safe and effective exercises to reverse AS
- Infection: Klebsiella is a type of bacteria that in people with the HLA-B27 gene can cause AS. We can kill it naturally without the use of harmful antibiotics.
We have to lower the inflammation and stop the immune system from attacking our body. Actually inflammation and the immune system are both our body´s friend. Inflammation is actually a result of the body healing itself, it is just that when inflammation becomes chronic that it can also cause disease in the body as well as pain. Your immune system is responsible for preventing pathogens from making you ill.
The two biggest causes of ankylosing spondylitis arthritis are bad digestion/infection and constant anxiety and stress. How can we fix this?